Jordan Garments, Accessories & Textiles Exporters’ Association
Ever since its establishment in 2003, JGATE has been active in reaching the following goals;
- Providing a forum that aims to generate leads, builds domestic cooperation, forms global export alliance, and publicizes industry news and events.
- Promoting investment opportunities to both international and domestic investors.
- Driving innovation and collaboration in design and production methods by overseeing research initiatives, showcasing technologies, and establishing cooperative enterprises.
- Improving access to supporting industries by linking manufacturers to leading partners including financial institutions, logistics providers, insurance accompanies and real estate developers.
- Minimizing regulatory, legal, and trade restraints by lobbying for policy development and promoting necessary reforms.
Zarqa Chamber of Industry
The Chambers’ general objective is to contribute to the increase and diversification of the Governorates of Zarqa and Mafraq.